Sunday 23 March 2014

Welcome!

Hi all,

Welcome to my brand new music blog! Not a very creative title or banner right now, but I shall probably renovate them when I'm feeling more creative. The planned structure of my blog is to post my top 40 favourite songs right now every Monday along with an assorted commentary, and then a weekly review of songs that are hot right now on Wednesday following the chart show update. As well as these regular features, I'll tend to write spontaneous articles too, such as a brand new song or album I may buy, or a concert I attend or a certain musical event such as the BRITS. Maybe even a brand new music video. I really hope you enjoy this project!


~Jade


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12138225/?claim=bd77d27huaf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment