Sunday 1 June 2014

May 2014 Music Haul

Hi everyone,

So as it's the first of June today, I thought I'd do a monthly collective haul of everything music-related that I've purchased this month once again. I didn't quite get as much stuff as last month but I managed to get 3 CD's so I thought that was worthy of a post. Without further ado...


21st May 2014



I found Now That's What I Call Music! 54 for £1.99 in That's Entertainment so I thought I'd grab it on my quest for 21st century NOWs! It was released in 2003 and my standouts on the album are Make Luv by Room 5 ft. Oliver Cheshire, Move Your Feet by Junior Senior and Sound of the Underground by Girls Aloud.


On the same day, I also found Now That's What I Call Music! 65 in That's Entertainment, also for £1.99 because I couldn't find a third to contribute for the 3 for £5 deal. This compilation was released in 2006 and my highlights are Hips Don't Lie by Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean, I Don't Feel Like Dancing by Scissor Sisters and Yeah Yeah by Bodyrox ft. Luciana.

25th May 2014



I knew I'd want this album as I am a HUGE fan of their previous material, so I decided to pick up a copy of Coldplay's latest album Ghost Stories from my local HMV. After hearing the first two single sand how different they were, I was concerned about how cohesive the album would be, but thankfully it did seem to flow well from track to track. My personal highlights are Magic, A Sky Full of Stars and Midnight.

So that's all, a little post highlighting my personal purchases for May! I hope you enjoyed it, and I will present another post like this for June when July comes around. Feel free to comment your music purchases of last month, or just generally as of late!



- Jade :)

No comments:

Post a Comment